This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As Financial Controller at our client in Merksem you will get:
- an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance
- 20 statutory leave days and 12 ADV days
- a lot of great colleagues
As Controller for our client in Merksem, you will have the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the monthly and annual reporting
- You are responsible for the payroll and financial administration
- You maintain contacts with accountants and payroll offices
- You file CBS and VAT declarations independently
- You do post-calculations for customers and analyse peculiarities.
- You roll out the BI-tool for reporting
- You manage the general ledger accounts
- You will assist with the preparation of some outgoing invoices and with debtor management
- You think along with the optimisation of administrative processes
For our client, an international transport company in Merksem, we are looking for an Accountant A-Y. You will join a fine financial team at a company with a family character.
As Financial Controller for our client in Merksem, you have the following profile:
- You have a Master's degree in an Economics subject
- You have a few years of experience as a Controller (experience in the transport sector is a plus)
- You have a good knowledge of tax legislation
- You are numerically and analytically minded
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French (knowledge of English and German is an asset)
- You have experience in managing a small team (3 fte)
- You have extensive experience in automated systems such as Profit, Enterprise, Logicway, Ultimo, Lucanet, BI-Tool and MS Excel.
- You can work both in a team and independently
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.