This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As Financial Assistant you have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices;
- Preparing and supporting monthly VAT returns;
- Preparation of proformas and CNs;
- Maintain fee lists;
- Personnel administration;
- Various administrative tasks.
Our client is the point of contact for cooling, heating and air conditioning systems in the tertiary sector. They provide a complete service; from advice, delivery and installation to maintenance and service.
To support their Finance team, they are currently looking for a new colleague.
As Financial Assistant you are/will be:
- Accounting education or basic knowledge of accounting through experience;
- Administrative jack-of-all-trades;
- Precise and accurate;
- You can work independently, but you are also a team player;
- You like to learn and are flexible;
- Proactive and dynamic;
- Fluent in Dutch, knowledge of French is a big plus;
- Strong in IT applications.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
In exchange for your talents and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
You will be working in a close team where the hands-on mentality is highly appreciated. You can count on extensive guidance and support from your colleagues. At the same time, you will be given enough room for your own ideas and initiative.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.