This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Financial administrative assistant
What could be more luxurious than being able to put together your own salary package? Well, here you can! We work with a flexplan that, with the support of our HR-colleagues, you can put together completely (think of an upgrade of your car, more leave, training,...). You name it!). Of course, some things are already included as standard:
- 32 fixed days of leave per year that you can plan yourself.
- Flexible hours and home working days.
- You work for the greatest place to work in 2021 and we celebrate this several times a year!
As a Financial-administrative employee you have the following tasks:
- Daily review of the Group's cash position and reporting on it;
- Contact person for administrative follow-up with regard to banks, but also with regard to internal parties;
- Contributing to the external reports;
- Monthly review of financial situation to investors;
- Preparing the presentations for the external investors;
- Follow up and implement internal procedures linked to the Treasury Policy;
- Other various internal reporting and monitoring of internal procedures;
- Administrative support of your colleagues from team Treasury in the integration of newly acquired companies;
- Follow-up of documentation for setting up, for example, cash pools and commercial finance.
Together with our head office, we are looking for a Financial-administrative employee. So you don't just work for a company, but for THE company! This year, we are not only officially the greatest place to work, but we have been so for several years... (we just needed the official title). We operate under an international organisation with an absolute focus on HR and innovation. You can take this innovation quite literally, because every year we have an innovation contest within the group where you can develop your wildest plans (and win a trip to Paris).
At our office in Roeselare there are always plenty of activities, team building events, legendary staff parties (believe me!) and the possibility of bringing a basket of ironing to work once a week, which our fantastic ironing ladies take care of.
To strengthen the Treasury team, Tom and Valerie are looking for an extra colleague.
As a Financial Administrative Assistant you are/will be:
- Bachelor's degree in an economic field or equivalent through experience;
- Experience in Corporate environment is a big plus but not a must;
- A team player, but you can also work perfectly independently;
- Punctual, precise and accurate;
- Fluent in Dutch with a strong knowledge of English.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.