This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Curious about the offer as a Finance Consultant? Then be sure to read along.
- You will join an informal, no-nonsense culture where team spirit is key.
- You can help give direction to your further career. Internal growth and rotation are certainly not empty concepts here.
- They attach great importance to a good work-life balance and autonomy among employees. Hybrid working is therefore a fixture at this organisation, alternating home working with working from their beautiful office environment.
- They also come out strong with the remuneration package. Your salary is supplemented with an electric car, an attractive insurance package, home office allowance, meal vouchers, extra leave days, etc.
- You can count on an extensive training offer. Both towards hard and soft skills.
As a Finance Consultant in Geel, you will mainly be responsible for supporting clients in terms of their finance applications. What can you expect yourself to do?
Before you start your duties and speak to our customers, you naturally want to know what you are talking about. You will therefore first receive thorough in-house training in the specific subject matter. You will also get to know the financial software packages inside out.
You will be an integral part of the Service Desk team. This driven team is responsible for answering all kinds of customer queries, both by phone and e-mail. During the first months, you will get to know the ins and outs of the company and its customers better and absorb new knowledge like a sponge.
You will emerge as a true domain expert and become a loyal advisor to customers for all their questions. Do you detect certain training needs in a customer? Then you will pass this on to the consultancy team. Naturally, you will be part of a collegial team to fall back on!
At CTRL-F Finance, we create daily connections between finance professionals and challenging positions in various sectors. Our extensive network includes offices, companies and most importantly, talented individuals. Our approach is both professional and personal, fully focused on the candidate.
As we focus entirely on financial positions, we currently have an abundance of opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We are ready to discuss all options with you and work together to find the perfect new challenge for you!
We are currently looking for a Finance Consultant to join the team for an organisation in the region of Geel. You will be joining an organisation that focuses mainly on local authorities and other government bodies. Spread across Flanders, there are various teams at the disposal of local authorities.
To fill this vacancy in Geel, we are looking for the person who recognises themselves in the following:
- You have a Bachelor/Master's degree in an economic field (Accounting/Accountancy/Taxation/TEW/...).
- You will be the "voice" of the company, so a customer-friendly attitude and a "smooth talk" are important, as is a diplomatic attitude.
- Fortunately, you are stress-resistant enough to calmly deal with any dissatisfied customers too!
- A very fluent knowledge of Dutch is essential, as the organisation works mainly for Flemish administrations.
- Finally, you are a driven person who gets satisfaction from solving problems and working with a team!
- You can be completely yourself. Whoever you are, you do need the right motivation, courage and enthusiasm to throw yourself fully into your dream job!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.