This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
File manager Insurance
As a file manager at this insurance firm, you can count on:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration from the start.
- A salary in line with your experience and competences, including fringe benefits such as meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Regular team activities to strengthen group spirit.
- Discussions are held several times a year to look back on the past period and see how each employee can best be deployed.
Want to know more about this vacancy? Certainly do not hesitate to contact us. We treat every application with discretion.
- You are the first point of contact for customers and provide them with support via phone, e-mail and personal contact in the office. In doing so, you answer all their questions related to insurance.
- You will work closely with other case managers within the office to serve clients in the best possible way.
- You will maintain communication with various insurance companies to find the ideal match between client and insurer.
- You will analyse the client's needs and devise the most appropriate way to adequately cover their risks.
- With the necessary flexibility, you contact different companies and prepare policies and quotes to find the optimal match. In doing so, you can always rely on the expertise of your colleagues.
We are currently looking for an experienced insurance executive for an independent insurance broker in Genk. This insurance broker has a close-knit and stable team of about eight people. The offices are modern, easily accessible and have plenty of natural light.
To be considered for the Insurance File Manager vacancy, you meet the following criteria:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Business Management: Finance and Insurance, or you have relevant experience in the financial sector.
- You hold the required certificates.
- You are customer-oriented and strive to provide customers with the best possible support and service.
- You work accurately and attach importance to the administrative side of the job, actively following up on policies and quotes.
- You are able to switch quickly between different files and prioritise.
- You have a professional-level command of the Dutch language.
- Experience with Brio is a plus but not a requirement.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.