This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
File Manager Accountancy
Are you looking for a job within Accountancy?
At this firm, you will join a modern environment where progressive ways of working are paramount.
In exchange for your talents, experience and motivation, you will receive an attractive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits, including an optional company car. You will be part of a warm family where great importance is attached to you as a person. Your strengths will come to the fore and your working points will be supported by several training possibilities.
As File Manager Accountancy you have the following tasks:
- Full management of a client portfolio, compiled on the basis of your expertise and experience;
- Management and optimisation of tax files;
- Preparation and discussion of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation and discussion of annual accounts and balance sheets;
- Processing and analysis of figures, tax advice to customers.
Our client is an accountancy firm looking for a new colleague for their team of 10 case managers.
As File Manager Accountancy you are/have:
- Diploma in accounting or equivalent through experience;
- Several years of experience in accountancy;
- Excellent knowledge of taxation;
- Communicative and social;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- You have a healthy sense of responsibility and like to take initiative;
- Precise and accurate;
- Discreet and honest.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.