This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
File Manager Accountancy
In exchange for your experience, knowledge and motivation, you can count on a very competitive salary package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits.
You will find yourself in a modern environment where great emphasis is placed on innovation. However, it is mainly their people who are their greatest asset. Every employee gets a chance to develop and grow.
As File Manager Accountancy you have the following tasks:
- Complete accounting and tax processing of files;
- Management and optimisation of tax files;
- Providing advice to customers both in the office and on site;
- Preparation and discussion of VAT, Intrastat, tax returns, annual accounts and balance sheet.
Our client is an Accountancy firm, part of a larger group. Due to the small scale of the office and at the same time the stability, security and support of the entire group, this company has all the assets.
To support their team in Willebroek, they are currently looking for a new colleague.
As File Manager Accountancy you are/have:
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy-Taxation;
- Several years of experience in Accountancy;
- Strong knowledge of PB, VennB, VAT;
- Team player;
- Eager to learn;
- Professional, discreet and with integrity.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via email@example.com or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.