This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a file manager, you can expect the following offer:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration upon start-up.
- A salary based on the experience and competences you bring.
- A number of fringe benefits such as a company car and meal vouchers.
- You will accrue 12 extra ADV days as you will be working in a 40-hour week.
- You can take advantage of slide times and work from home.
- Great importance is attached to a healthy work-life balance and team spirit.
- You will be responsible for preparing client meetings.
Do you have a passion for numbers and a heart for accounting? Are you looking for a working environment where humanity and flexibility are key? Then this opportunity at this accounting firm in the Wilrijk region could be perfect for you! Our client would like to welcome you as a (senior) accountant.
In this role, you will be responsible for keeping our customers' financial records in tip-top order while guiding our Junior colleagues towards successful results and meeting important deadlines. You will mainly leave the pure bookkeeping work to your own devices. You will take care of the next steps.
At CTRL-F Finance, we create daily connections between finance professionals and challenging positions in various sectors. Our extensive network includes offices, companies and most importantly, talented individuals. Our approach is both professional and personal, fully focused on the candidate.
As we focus entirely on financial positions, we currently have an abundance of opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We are ready to discuss all options with you and work together to find the perfect job for you!
We are currently looking for a (Senior) File Administrator for an accounting firm in the Wilrijk region. With a dynamic team of 34 professionals spread across our locations in Westerlo and Wilrijk, you are sure to be well placed.
To fill this role of file manager in Wilrijk, we are looking for the following person:
- You hold a bachelor's degree in accounting or have similar practical experience.
- Someone with at least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably within an accounting firm.
- You are an expert in VAT and tax returns.
- You are a precise worker with a good eye for detail.
- Someone who couples independence with a proactive attitude.
- A true team player with excellent communication skills.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.