This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In exchange for your experience, knowledge and above all motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package supplemented with several extra-legal benefits (a company car is a possibility).
You will find yourself in a very pleasant environment that has been modernised very recently.
As a Dossier Manager, you will have the following tasks:
- Booking of purchase and sales invoices, bank statements;
- Management of daily accounting of both companies and sole proprietorships;
- Preparation and drafting of VAT, Intrastat and tax returns;
- Preparation of annual accounts and balance sheets.
Our client is an accountancy firm that is currently looking for a motivated colleague to strengthen their current team of 16 colleagues. In this way, they can offer an even better service to their clients now and in the future, and the employees can also count on a better work-life balance.
As a Dossier Manager, you are/will be:
- Education in economics or equivalent through experience;
- Strong knowledge of accounting;
- Communicative and social;
- Precise and accurate;
- Sense of learning and evolving;
- You can work independently and are also a team player;
- Loyal, motivated and a bit of a nuisance.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.