This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a file manager within this accounting firm in Hasselt, you can count on the following offer:
- Permanent contract of indefinite duration at start-up
- A salary based on your experience and responsibilities
- This salary package is supplemented with a number of extra-legal benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance and an expense allowance.
- For the more experienced file manager, there is the possibility of choosing a company car
- The opportunity to constantly educate yourself through a variety of training courses
- Work in an office where a good work-life balance is pursued with, among other things, flexible hours and the possibility of working from home for 1 or 2 days a week
- You will be in a diverse group of people where everyone can be themselves and where you will also be involved in group activities
As an (experienced) account manager within this accounting firm in Hasselt, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the daily booking of invoices
- Your duties will extend to the closing of the accounts
- Furthermore, the preparation and drafting of the balance sheet, the annual accounts and the preparation of the tax return also belong to your responsibilities.
- In addition, you also take care of the finishing of the customer files
- You will be the point of contact for customers and will assist them with advice in a professional manner. The real advisory talks are still done by the partners of the office.
- If you already have a good experience as a file manager, there is also the possibility of directing a junior file manager who takes care of the preparatory work.
- You therefore have the choice, in part, as a full-fledged file manager, whether you want to handle files from A to Z by yourself or be assisted by a more junior file manager, whereby you will mainly take care of closures and the like.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
This accounting firm is located in Hasselt and is easily accessible by car. There is a large car park for the office's employees and customers. Currently, there are approximately 24 people working at the office. You will be working in a relatively young team where team activities are organised on a regular basis in order to strengthen the team spirit. Furthermore, there is a flat structure within the team. During the afternoon there is room to enjoy lunch with the colleagues in the green garden of the office.
For this vacancy in Hasselt, we are looking for someone who can identify with the following:
- You have completed an accounting education. This can be a Bachelor's degree in Business Management Accountancy-Taxation, a Bachelor's degree in Accounting Administration or equivalent.
- Ideally, you already have a first experience in an accounting firm
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and make calls when necessary
- You consciously choose to work in an accounting firm