This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Technician
A pleasant, collegial atmosphere in a company that leaves room for initiative, entrepreneurship and personal development. An attractive salary and good extra-legal benefits in proportion to your knowledge and efforts.
The following tasks are part of the job description:
- Installation and commissioning of the systems and equipment at the customer's premises
- Providing training on the correct and optimal use of the equipment
- Telephone assistance
- Detecting faults and carrying out repairs
Our client is a dynamic SME, distributor of wet and powder coating equipment.
They specialise in offering specific installations and corresponding customised automation for the aluminium, steel, wood and plastics industries.
Due to strong growth and increasing demand for their customised solutions, they are looking for a Field Service Technician.
For the position of field service technician we are looking for:
- Bachelor/A2 Electromechanics, Electronics, Automation or equivalent through experience
- Dynamic, flexible and customer-oriented
- Experience in a similar position is an asset
- Precise and accurate
- Knowledge of English and basic knowledge of French
- Strong logical and analytical mind
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.