This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer Analytics
- We offer you a wide range of learning and training opportunities to support your personal career development in an international environment
- An attractive salary package and interesting benefits such as a company car (private car as well as for private use), meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance, net expense allowance, etc.
- A good work-life balance
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out service visits for our instruments to customers in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will work together with a team of Service Coordinators who are responsible for planning and monitoring service activities with a view to customer satisfaction and profitability. The focus will be on analytical measurement techniques and analysers.
- You are responsible for commissioning, repairs and maintenance as well as calibrations
- You advise and inform customers on the applications and uses of the
- You propose solutions to customers aimed at improving service and maintenance
- You regularly process records of the work performed
- You provide training and instruction to employees at customer sites
- You maintain good communication with customers and attach importance to customer satisfaction and profitability
Our client is a leading provider of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. They offer process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recorders and digital communication. They also offer support in optimising processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries including: chemicals, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, primaries & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Our client is an international player. They have five product centres where the focus is on research and development, marketing, logistics, technical engineering and production. At these five locations they produce the basic components for global production. In their factories, the focus is on assembling, testing and calibrating the instruments for the regional markets.
- You completed a Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electricity or Electromechanics
- A specialisation in measurement and control technology or process automation is a plus
- You are bilingual in Dutch and French and have good notions of English
- You are good with MS Office
- You are in possession of a valid driving licence B.
- Ability to work solution-oriented, accurate, independent and structured
- Collaboration and dialogue
- Customer-oriented performance, happy to work in a team
- Respecting procedures and instructions
- Communication skills
- Being flexible
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.