This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer
Working at our client is, first and foremost, working in a pleasant atmosphere with great teams. They offer you continuous learning and training opportunities to support your personal career development within an international environment.
Furthermore, they offer an attractive salary complemented by a number of fringe benefits, including a company car, insurance, etc.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out service visits for our instruments to customers in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will work together with a team of Service Coordinators who are responsible for planning and monitoring service activities with a view to customer satisfaction and return on investment.
- You will be responsible for the commissioning, repairs and maintenance of our instruments as well as calibrations
- You advise and inform customers on applications and use
- You propose solutions to customers to improve service and maintenance
- You regularly process the administration of the work carried out
- You provide training and instruction to employees at customer sites
- You maintain good communication with customers and attach great importance to customer satisfaction and return on investment
Our client is a leading provider of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. They offer process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recorders and digital communication. They also offer support in optimising processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries including: chemicals, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, primaries & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Our client is an international player. They have five product centres where the focus is on research and development, marketing, logistics, technical engineering and production. At these five locations they produce the basic components for global production. In their factories, the focus is on assembling, testing and calibrating the instruments for the regional markets.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electricity or Electromechanics.
- A specialisation in measurement and control technology or process automation is an asset
- A relevant work experience of at least 2 years in the industry
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have good notions of English or German
- You work fluently with MS Office
- You are in possession of your driving licence B
- Ability to work solution-oriented, accurate, independent and structured
- Cooperation and consultation
- Customer-oriented approach
- Able to respect procedures and instructions
- Strong communication skills
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.