This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer
For this position, our client offers:
- a gross monthly salary, depending on your knowledge and experience, supplemented with extra legal benefits such as a company car.
- the opportunity to grow
- A family work environment, where you can take your own responsibilities.
As a Field Service Engineer, you are responsible for the independent installation and maintenance of access control and parking management systems. You have a company car and are often on the road. Your role is very important in ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be able to enjoy internal training to prepare you to work as part of the team.
Our client is an international player in access solutions and their management. They have thousands of installations worldwide in ski resorts, stadiums, airports, shopping malls, cities, etc. They provide secure and reliable access control for people and vehicles.
- Motivated, eager to learn and flexible.
- You have experience with / knowledge of IT (networks and databases) and electrical engineering
- You are customer oriented and you communicate fluently in Dutch and French
- In possession of a driving licence B and living in the Limburg region.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.