This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer
Besides the job of your dreams as a Field Service Engineer, you will be able to enjoy the following offer:
- You will receive a remuneration depending on your experience and knowledge.
- Various training courses are provided for your further professional development.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- A good work-life balance.
As a Field Service Engineer your tasks will be as follows:
- You are responsible for carrying out service visits to customers in Belgium and Luxembourg
- You are responsible for the commissioning, repair and maintenance of the instruments as well as for calibrations
- You will give advice and information to the customers about the applications and the use
- You will provide training and instruction to your customers' employees
- You ensure good communication and relationship with your customers
- The administration of the work carried out is also part of your job
Our client is a leading provider of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. They offer process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recorders and digital communication. They also offer support in optimising processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety and environmental impact. Their customers come from various industries including: chemicals, food & beverage, life sciences, power & energy, primaries & metals, oil & gas and water & wastewater.
Our client is an international player. They have five product centres where the focus is on research and development, marketing, logistics, technical engineering and production. At these five locations they produce the basic components for global production. In their factories, the focus is on assembling, testing and calibrating the instruments for the regional markets.
For the vacancy as Field Service Engineer, you will preferably meet the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in electricity, electronics or electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- If you describe yourself as a specialist in measurement and control technology or process automation, this is certainly an added value
- You have several years of experience in the industry
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and French. Preferably you can also speak some English or German.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
Do you not recognise yourself in one of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Then don't hesitate to contact me and together we can look at the possibilities. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 016 49 83 82 or 0473 30 69 33.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.