This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field Service Engineer
- You will be part of a dynamic team
- You will have the opportunity to become a specialist in the field of frequency inverters
- You only have to be at the office in Groot-Bijgaarden once a week and can leave from home the rest of the week to go directly to the client
- Extensive training programme
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Commercial vehicle
- Group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Remuneration for standby duty
- Repair and maintenance of frequency inverters in Belgium, Luxembourg and the south of the Netherlands
- 1 day per week responsible for the helpdesk in Groot-Bijgaarden where you answer technical questions by phone and email
- Start-up of frequency converters at customers' premises
- Taking part in the standby duty
- Administration: follow-up of repair file, ordering of parts & drafting of maintenance reports
Our client is located in Groot-Bijgaarden and has been the exclusive service partner for Danfoss Drives for more than 10 years. They are responsible for the repair of drives in the workshop of the client. They are also responsible for preventive maintenance, service contracts and start-up assistance for frequency converters.
- Minimum A2 + specialisation year in electromechanics/electronics
- Ideally a first experience in power transmission or experience as a service technician in a similar sector
- Communicative and customer-oriented
- Stress resistant
- Technical insight
- Flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality)
- Good knowledge NL-FR
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.