This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Field IT Engineer
For this position, the client provides the following salary package:
- Commercial vehicle
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Internet fee
- Net compensation
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Group insurance
- Daily allowance
- Annual bonus depending on company results
As a Field IT Engineer, you will be part of the team responsible for connecting newly installed equipment to the customer's ICT network.
The customers are mainly laboratories and hospitals.
In addition to linking and configuring, you are also responsible for training the end users.
Providing telephone support is also an important aspect of this job.
Support mainly means solving reported problems, checking the network system, providing follow-up after an upgrade, creating documentation, and providing assistance by logging in remotely at the customers.
Our client is a supplier of high-tech analytical systems for medical, chemical and biological laboratories.
The team in Belgium consists of about 60 employees. They have a flat structure, which means that there is good communication.
You will be working in a stable and healthy company, where importance is attached to your personal and professional development.
- Diploma or work experience in computer science
- Thanks to your education or work experience, you have a good network and system knowledge (Windows Server, SQL, Virtual Servers)
- Affinity or knowledge of lab information systems is a plus
- You are Dutch-speaking with a very good knowledge of French
- As a Field IT Engineer you like to be on the road, and you have strong communication skills
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.