This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What can you expect as Facility Manager in Brussels?
- A job in which you get a lot of trust and autonomy
- On-the-job coaching and training. For example, your manager Dirk will take you along to various projects
- A remuneration package in line with your experience
- This is complemented by extra-legal benefits such as a company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance and net expense compensation
For the vacancy of Facility Manager in Brussels, you take care of the management of your customers' buildings, including the following tasks:
- Follow-up of the tendering, planning and execution of technical maintenance
- Preparation of price requests, Price comparisons
- Guiding your client regarding the choice of contractors and suppliers.
- Check the quality of the work carried out
- You take the necessary decisions when faced with technical challenges
Our client is a family business that specialises in professional real estate with around 100 colleagues and provides the technical management of various projects. It has an extensive mix of office buildings, retail parks and shopping centres. Besides the head office in Antwerp, the company has other offices in Ghent, Brussels and Hasselt. Each office has its own charm. However, each office is set up in such a way that you can enjoy light and large spaces located in a lively environment. You will be working in a family business where there is an open and lively dynamic and where everyone is approachable.
Do you like to eat a sandwich or a pizza at lunchtime? Then there are several options close to the offices.
To perform the job as Facility Manager, you have these skills:
- You have knowledge of construction technology. This can be through training or through your experience within the sector.
- Communicate clearly and directly
- You have good coordination and organisation skills
- You are independent, responsible and stress resistant
- Good knowledge of various software such as Autocad, Windows and Ms-Office
Do you see yourself fitting into this position but do you still have some questions? Or do you still have doubts about certain things? Do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or on 02 333 45 11. You can do so during or after working hours