This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
- Pay for work: a market-based salary supplemented by benefits
- Fun at work and beyond, our company parties are notorious
- An interesting range of tasks with opportunity for growth
- Flat organisation with open communication
- An ultra new working environment to say 'U' to
Questions or interest
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
As Facilities Officer, service and maintenance planning holds few secrets for you. You provide organisational, administrative and technical support for all facility aspects within the organisation in order to achieve an optimal level of utility, ease of use and safety for employees.
- Organise, plan and follow up on technical interventions and small projects in order to ensure technical interventions run smoothly & efficiently;
- Provide technical support for construction, renovation and maintenance projects on buildings and infrastructure to ensure correct, safe and efficient execution of works;
- Collaborate with outside firms, engineering firms and/or subcontractors and internal stakeholders to ensure the concrete realisation of planned projects;
- Supervising and supporting a team of internal or external (maintenance) technicians in order to achieve the envisaged quality and results together.
The company operates in mechanical rolling stock.
- You feel at home in a fast-changing environment and can quickly switch between tasks.
- You can already demonstrate 1st experience in a facility function and know your way around administratively.
- You know how to keep an overview and can plan well.
- You dare to ask questions and can communicate clearly.
- You are proactive and take initiative to coordinate the whole thing.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.