This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Expert Business Insurance
The following offer is waiting for you once you start working in this office network:
- You have the advantage of being able to work in an office close to you
- You can count on a full-time contract of indefinite duration at start-up
- You will be immersed in a thorough training programme to get to know the bank's products, values and standards completely
- You can count on a competitive salary based on your experience
- Your salary is supplemented by a number of extra-legal benefits such as meal and eco cheques, group and hospitalisation insurance and a cafeteria plan
- Because of the travelling function, a company car is an option
- There is a strong focus on team spirit within the office network
As a Business Insurance Expert, you provide expert advice to the professional clients within the office. This ranges from the doctor to the local baker and larger SME. You assist these clients with all their insurance needs, both non-life and life.
Within your role, you will be introduced to a wide existing network of business clients. This network is actively maintained by the existing Business Bankers within the office. You will be independently responsible for the management and development of the insurance portfolio. You expand this portfolio on the basis of warm leads; cold calling will be little to non-existent. Of course, you will take advantage of all opportunities that arise.
You will be the specialist in the business insurance offering of this branch network. In other words, you will advise the clients in all their insurance needs: fire and related, civil liability, insured income, car and fleet insurance, industrial accidents, other non-life insurance.
Moreover, you look beyond the insurance story. If you spot opportunities in other branches, you will not fail to introduce your customers to the Business Bankers of the branch network.
Within the function, you will not be chained to one office, but you are willing to move to the office in function of the customer, but you will also go to the customer's premises. You always do this in a physical context, since you know that building a bond is slightly more difficult through digital conversations.
CTRL-F Finance provides the perfect match between professionals in Finance and challenging jobs in numerous sectors on a daily basis. For this we can rely on an extensive network of offices, companies and especially, talent. We use a professional, personal and candidate-oriented approach.
As we focus exclusively on positions in the financial sector, we currently have numerous opportunities. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested. We will be happy to discuss all options. In this way, we can look for the ideal job together!
Our client is a branch network of a well-known major bank in Belgium. They currently have seven branches spread across East Limburg. Within these 7 branches, approximately 45 people are employed in various positions. This branch network focuses on both private and professional customers. Thanks to the vastness of the branch network, they can count on a nice clientele that is still anchored locally.
For this position of Expert Business Insurance, we are looking for the following profile:
- You have already built up a number of years of experience within the industry, ideally in an insurance environment
- You have experience in dealing with Business customers
- You get satisfaction from working in a commercial environment and can therefore handle targets
- You are eager to contribute to the business story in the area of insurance within the office network
- You are not afraid to participate in a networking event to spot opportunities here
- You are flexible and have a dynamic attitude
- You have a sense of initiative and problem-solving
- You are of course a team player as you always think in terms of opportunities for the other colleagues
- You are prepared to travel in East Limburg
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.