This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
One thing at a time.
In this job of ERP coordinator, you can count on a full-time position (hours can be discussed) in a traffic-free environment.
- A fair salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, laptop, mobile phone, company car, etc;
- Working for recognised regional products with an eye on quality and safety;
- Possibility to work from home;
- A pleasant, family-oriented working environment with the possibility of training;
In the job of ERP coordinator, you are the link between the business and IT. You are responsible for the optimal management of the ERP system.
This includes a number of other responsibilities. Some of the tasks:
- You are the internal point of contact for questions about our ERP package and support users in using it correctly;
- You actively participate in the further digitalisation of the existing system;
- You will also be responsible for creating and keeping up-to-date product-related master data.
Maintaining and analysing data does not frighten you.
If you don't see yourself fitting any of the above descriptions, but you do show a keen interest in IT?
Do not hesitate to contact me. Together we can look for a job that suits you.
You can do this at email@example.com or via 09 235 11 00.
As ERP coordinator, you will be joining a traditional company in the Ghent region that has been handed down from father to son and has built up a reputation that everyone enjoys. Literally.
Striving for quality is the key word in the company's philosophy.
This Ghent-based player therefore chooses to guarantee this quality through close cooperation with local suppliers.
Do you want to grow with us? The company looks forward to a bright future, where there is room for training and numerous career opportunities in a company culture that is very hands-on.
For the vacancy of ERP coordinator, you like to stay abreast of the latest technologies and to look for improvements where possible.
On top of that, you recognise yourself in the points below:
- You have a bachelor's degree in a software-related field or equivalent through experience;
- You have experience in a logistics or operational environment. Experience with data analysis and/or project management is a great asset;
- You learn quickly and can work smoothly with various IT applications.
Demonstrable experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Excel is a must.
Experience with reporting systems (in particular Qlik) is a great asset;
- You have a correct, clear and respectful communication;
- You are a real team player and strive for transparency;