This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
ERP Application Owner (MS Dynamics NAV)
Market-based salary and the opportunity to broaden your knowledge.
Details will be discussed through us.
Are you interested? Get in touch as soon as possible!
Our client is looking for an ERP Application Owner who can operationally manage and further develop the ERP package Microsoft Dynamics NAV, with a long-term vision towards Microsoft ERP cloud-based solutions. The role of ERP Application Owner within the group includes daily management of the application as well as active participation in projects concerning the application (migrations, upgrades, change request management...).
- You will work within a flexible IT team of 5 people, each with a wide range of tasks
- You are the expert within the organisation for all functional questions related to the integrated ERP application (Microsoft Dynamics NAV version 2017)
- As 'ERP Application Owner', you are responsible for the further expansion of Microsoft Dynamics NAV within all group companies
- You will acquire a good understanding of the business: you will analyse and map business processes, examine information flows and see who does what. In this way, you make the link between Business & IT
- Furthermore, you 'map' these operational business processes as much as possible to the standard processes as included in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment
- You provide advice towards process improvements. Moreover, you validate and further analyse requested process changes from the business. You propose solutions within the possibilities of the available application functions
- In addition to the features as included in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you are also willing to explore and learn features and applications that lie on the periphery of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, such as features around printing, scanning, RFID, ecommerce and integration with suppliers and customers
- You closely monitor implementation of changing processes and analyse whether the desired result has been achieved
- You validate company-specific customisation and weigh it up against the standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV functionalities
- You assist end users in optimal use of Navision
- You will organise & give necessary training sessions to users as well as provide necessary manuals and documentation.
- The ERP Application Owner works mainly independently but in close cooperation with internal project managers and external suppliers.
This company specialises in audio-visual applications and accessories.
They develop, manufacture and sell/lease products to professional customers.
They also have a highly specialised rental department.
The Willebroek site employs about 200 people. The company also has branches abroad
- You hold a Master or Bachelor's degree, and have demonstrable experience in ERP application management
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an Application Owner or support role and have demonstrable knowledge of Navision / Microsoft Dynamics (2009 or higher)
- Basic programming experience with Navision C/AL and .NET is a plus but not a must
- Knowledge of the Microsoft ERP cloud platform is a strong asset as well as an interest in the MS Power platform
- Autonomous, assertive, accurate, service- and customer-oriented team player who is stress-resistant, eager to learn and analytically skilled, willing to function in a dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Team player.
- (internal) Customer-focus.
- This is complemented by the necessary dose of humour and positive attitude.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.