This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The following is offered for the vacancy EPB reporter in Herzele:
- You will be working in a company where collegiality, cooperation and strengthening each other are paramount.
- An entrepreneurial culture where you get the space to think actively about the development of your position.
- Your commitment and sense of initiative are immediately noticed and highly appreciated.
- There are various opportunities for advancement within the company, depending on your interests and abilities.
- Sufficient internal training is provided within our client.
- You will immediately be offered a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
- Gross salary, depending on experience.
- Commercial vehicle
The job description for the vacancy of EPB reporter in Herzele consists of:
- You are responsible for the development of various studies on EPB and ventilation studies for single-family houses, multi-family houses and non-residential buildings.
- You like to immerse yourself in EPB and ventilation studies and strive daily for the most optimal study tailored to the customer.
- You communicate the results of the reporting to the customer.
- You are responsible for the studies carried out and follow up the project from beginning to end.
- You follow training courses and updates relating to EPB/EPC legislation with its various components such as ventilation, heat pumps, overheating, building codes, major energy renovations, air tightness, etc... .
- You get to know each area of the company step by step.
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea, but are you looking for a permanent job in the technical construction sector? Then mail to Waasendender.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0473 81 80 32 and we will find the right company for you!
For the vacancy EPB reporter in Herzele, you will work at an engineering office that focuses on construction consulting and 3D applications, safety coordination, energy performance EPB/EPC, blower door test, stability studies,... A wide range of projects on both the private and the public market means that you can learn a great deal and that there are various career opportunities within the company.
For a company in the Herzele region, we are looking for an EPB reporter. For this vacancy, you meet the following requirements:
- You obtained at least an A2 diploma in construction or electromechanics.
- You have notions of AutoCad 2D. If you have notions or experience with the EPB altran 3G software, this is a plus.
- You have a general knowledge of techniques and installations in private and industrial construction.
- You are result-oriented and can work towards deadlines.
- You are someone who takes initiative and can combine technical skills with a healthy interest in engineering and the activities on construction sites.
- You manage your own agenda which you know how to organise efficiently.
- You prefer to work project related - combination EPB and techniques.