This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Challenging position with sufficient variation in a company where you can play a very important role in the long term
- 2-year training
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers of €8, group insurance
- Controlling the storage of hazardous substances under the laws of the three regions.
- Site visits at home and abroad. Often trip of 2 days.
- Visits of operators, checks of installations and drafting of related reports
- Carry out examinations in the internal laboratory on basic materials and tanks, prepare relevant reports
- Actively participate in the use and development of the quality system
- Checking the construction of tanks and their accessories with regard to their suitability for hazardous substances under Vlarem II and issuing approvals
Our client is an SME with many years of experience and is known as a real expert in the field. For example, they co-write legislative proposals. Their focus is on chemistry / hazardous substances. The team has a pleasant working atmosphere.
They are currently looking for someone who really wants to immerse himself in the subject and thus become an environmental expert and form an important link in the team and for the company itself.
If you are someone who likes to change your working environment and job from time to time, then this is definitely not for you.
If you are looking for a stable and permanent place where you can make it your life's goal to be one of the 100 or so experts in our country, then this is the ideal challenge for you!
- Diploma industrial engineer in chemistry or biotechnology
- Can make himself understood by customers in NL-FR-EN
- Like to work in a small team as well as be in contact with customers
- SME mentality - no box thinking
- Knowledge of electricity and/or quality systems is an advantage
- In possession of driving licence B
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.