This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to a new job as an (engineer) architect, this architectural firm will also offer you the following:
- A permanent contract as an employee, if you prefer to work on a self-employed basis, this is also possible.
- A 1 on 1 training from a highly experienced engineer architect
- Challenging projects and participation in competitions to broaden your experience
- A 'small but powerful' team where the atmosphere is certainly an important aspect
- A good salary depending on experience and background
- Extralegal benefits such as group insurance and eco vouchers
Curious about more? Then apply quickly or contact us on 03 293 23 93.
For this architectural office in the region of Antwerp, we are looking for an (engineer) architect. Ideally, we are looking for someone with several years of experience. Don't have that yet? No problem, I will briefly explain what the job will entail:
Together with your colleagues, you will work on exciting projects. This ranges from designing to site follow-up. Some of the things you will have to deal with:
- preparatory work such as tenders and permits
- designing and visualising the projects
- maintaining contact with the customer
- a personal follow-up of the yard
- coordination of the techniques and control of the quality of the works
- take into account the predefined budget
Is this job description still not your cup of tea? Then feel free to give us a call on 03 293 23 93 or send us an e-mail via email@example.com to discuss your expectations. We will be happy to look into what is possible according to your wishes.
We are currently looking for an (engineer) architect to join an architectural firm in Antwerp. With their +-25 years of experience, they are now an established name and have enough knowledge to expand. You will not get lost in the crowd here, because this team can be described as 'small but powerful'. Every afternoon, time is set aside to have lunch together and to talk about things other than measuring sheets and specifications. Their goal is to build a long-term cooperation and thus create a stable environment for their customers. In addition, they would like to focus more on their participation in design competitions.
Together with your future colleagues, you will work on different projects with a social background. Think of hospitals, banks, schools, day-care centres, etc. Do you also have a heart for the social aspect and do you like to translate the client's wishes into reality? Then be sure to read on!
The (engineer) architect we are looking for for our client ideally possesses the following qualities:
- Ambitious! We are looking for someone who wants to grow together with the company and constantly improve in everything he/she does.
- In addition, we are looking for a committed person who will do everything to bring the projects to a successful conclusion.
- Not unimportant: for this position, you need a background in architecture or construction. There is certainly room for further training, but a solid foundation is required. We are thinking of a Bachelor or Master Degree in Architecture. You do not have one but you are convinced that you are suitable for a job as (engineer) architect? Be sure to apply, we will gladly look at the options with you!
- Besides all this, you can manage well in the Dutch language since most customers communicate in this language.
This architectural firm likes to start a conversation with an open mind. Do you not yet recognise yourself in these requirements but would like to work in the sector? Be sure to give us a call!
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.