This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Energy expert type D
Full-time permanent employment with location in Aartselaar or Ghent.
- Diverse projects with a good balance of field and office work.
- Flexible work location and opportunity to work from home.
- Access both technical and non-technical training through their own training centre.
- Advancement opportunities within the company in the short or medium term, depending on your abilities and motivation.
- Opportunity to get to know your colleagues better during various company and/or team activities.
- Work in a dynamic team of specialists at a multidisciplinary consultancy recognised throughout Belgium
- Work at a company that is part of an innovative and constantly evolving listed group.
- Salary commensurate with your skills and various fringe benefits.
- 32 leave days (based on a 40-hour working week).
As an Energy Expert, the following are part of your duties:
- Perform EPC-NR reporting for the extensive non-residential client base such as retail, office buildings, SMEs and government agencies.
- Function as the point of contact for technical and substantive customer queries related to energy efficiency and CO2 reduction.
- Realise technically complex files with support from team members.
- After an induction period, manage your own client portfolio, both substantively and commercially.
- Grow into the role of energy consultant, where you will also carry out more complex energy audits and guidance.
- Monitor the profitability of your own projects.
You have a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering sciences, electromechanics, electrical engineering, energy or you have acquired similar knowledge through experience.
- You have a solid technical background.
- Communicative and customer-oriented.
- Striving for high-quality work, but also able to meet deadlines.
- Fluent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Willingness and ambition to contribute to joint results at team, company or group level.
- Extra points if you already have several years of experience in energy management and/or consultancy. Experience as an energy expert type A is also a plus.
- Your command of Dutch is very good. Your knowledge of English and French is reasonable.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.