This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Insurance employee Part-time or Full-time
For this position, we are looking for someone who would like to work part-time (min. 25 hours). If you are looking for a full-time position and this vacancy appeals to you, this is certainly negotiable.
In exchange for your motivation and talents, you can count on a competitive remuneration package. You will be working in a dynamic company with a warm family atmosphere where you will be received with open arms by your colleagues.
As an Insurance Officer, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Management of current fire insurance policies (block policies);
- Preparation of new offers and policies;
- Follow-up messages in BRIO;
- Booking of purchase invoices and bank statements;
- Monthly editing of statements and account statements of companies.
Our client is a real estate office with an insurance branch. With their 7 offices they are now an established name in the region and specialise in the sale, rental and syndication of houses and flats.
Team Insurance specialises mainly in insurance and claims management for flat blocks. But as an independent insurance broker, they also offer other types of insurance. To strengthen their team, they are looking for a colleague.
As an Insurance Officer, you are/will be:
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Insurance or equivalent through experience;
- A few years of experience in the sector is a plus;
- Knowledge of BRIO is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch, knowledge of French is a big plus;
- Administratively strong;
- Precise and accurate;
- Communicative and commercial attitude;
- Collegial and flexible.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.