This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Life insurance agent
- An exciting and full-time position
- Permanent contract on start-up
- The necessary freedom and independence in the performance of your job
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- A remuneration package in line with the market supplemented with various extra-legal benefits
- Variation in your job, the ideal way to give direction to your career!
- New and modern office building with favourable location and easy accessibility
- A pleasant working environment equipped with the latest technologies
- Room for development and initiative
Your role within the team is the administrative supervision and processing of files from A to Z related to life insurance (both fiscal and non-fiscal, group insurance, IPT, VAPZ, hospitalisation insurance, etc.). You coordinate the life department and develop it further together with the management. You are in contact with customers and insurance companies.
Our client is a family business and has been active in insurance for 30 years. The company specialises in business and transport insurance and has become an established name in the transport sector. In addition to transport insurance, products are also developed for the construction sector and customised solutions for the business sector.
In addition, you can also go there for your private insurance package and protection of your family, pension planning and your investments.
The firm has grown into an established value. In order to be able to continue to offer the best possibilities, the office has expanded to 12 employees.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in insurance (or similar work experience in the insurance sector).
- You have experience in the field of life insurance.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You work fluently with the computer & management package.
- You are a good Dutch speaker.
- You smell commercial opportunities and act on them.