This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Banking and Insurance Officer
As a Banking and Insurance Officer, your duties will include the following:
- Follow-up and guidance of customers in all their questions concerning insurance, loans, investments and daily banking;
- Providing professional advice;
- Expanding the existing customer portfolio.
Our client is a banking and insurance office. They are currently looking for a new colleague to strengthen their team.
As a Banking and Insurance Officer you have/are:
- Bachelor's degree (Finance and Insurance) or equivalent through experience or a master's degree in an economic direction;
- PCP certificate (automatically with a Master's degree);
- Several years of experience in a similar position is a plus;
- Knowledge of one of the pillars is sufficient, knowledge of several pillars is a big plus;
- Commercial insight, easy going and service minded;
- Motivated and positive attitude;
- A team player with a sense of responsibility.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this put you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 235 22 32.
In exchange for your talents and motivation, you will receive a competitive remuneration package. You will be part of a close team and can count on one-to-one support.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.