This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Embedded Software Engineer
You will be working for an international company that is very well known in its segment. A clear, tailor-made training program will be developed, adapted to your needs and ambitions and monitored by your own training coach. You get the freedom to take your job to the highest level.
Above an attractive salary package, you will receive:
- Meal vouchers or €8
- Flexible working hours
- Eight possible home working days per month
- Up to 29 days of holiday
- Interesting cafeteria plan with the possibility of a lease car, lease bike, ...
- CLA 90 bonus
- Group and hospitalisation insurance
What are your responsibilities as an Embedded Software Engineer?
You use different software architectures and technologies
You work on a variety of projects and like to gain an insight into the applications controlled by their software
Users, customers, electronics, state-of-the-art technologies - they cover every aspect
You will be part of the design team and have the opportunity to create embedded control solutions for different applications and customers in a variety of sectors
Our client is an international full-service EMS provider.
They are located in Ypres.
The company develops and produces custom-made electronics and controls with a technological focus on contemporary interfacing, wireless communication technologies and embedded systems.
Constructive cooperation with their customers enables them to develop innovative, cost-effective and marketable solutions.
For the position as Embedded Software Engineer, you have the following requirements:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, electronics or equal by experience
- Passionate about electronics and embedded systems
- A solid understanding regarding the interaction of electronics and software
- You like to be creative, handling the specification and prototype phase right up to the validation of the software
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Communicative, showing initiative and sense of responsibility
- Enjoying learning every day
- Strong knowledge and experience with C++
- Willingness to improve your professional skills through being both coached and challenged by your experience colleagues