This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Charlot Van Parijs
Business Development Manager
Poortakkerstraat 21, 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- A warm and welcoming team of engineers.
- Training on the job
- A multifaceted and challenging job.
- A growing company with space for your personal contribution.
- A competitive salary.
As an Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Searching for errors up to component level on PCBs;
- Using measuring equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, component-testers, and so on;
- Searching and trying out unknown equipment;
- Being the contact person for clients concerning error notifications and the status of the repairs.
For our client in the region of Waregem we are looking for an Electronics Engineer.
The company is specialised and experienced in repairing industrial electronics down to the component level.
In their lab, a well qualified and specialized team of engineers supports the repair projects within their expertise.
What are the specifications for a job as an Electronics Engineer;
- Having a master's degree in Electronics;
- Having a broad knowledge in the electronics and affinity in this field;
- Being inventive and eager to learn;
- Experience is an asset;
- Being able to work pragmatically and independently;
- Doing hands-on work is not an issue.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.