This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
Full-time, 40h/week (12 Adv days), in time seniority leave.
Negotiable pay according to experience.
Additional legal benefits such as meal vouchers
Questions or interest?
As an R&D engineer, you will work with engineering, production, customers and suppliers on specific assignments.
Based on defined specifications and goals, you digitise production processes, implement improvements, solve technical problems and develop new products. The result of your work results in increased productivity and/or a solution for the customer, production or supplier.
1. Digitalisation (automation) and improvement of test and assembly processes:
- Improve the automated in-line testing and QC/QA processes.
- Digitalisation of business processes.
- Perform error analysis on the production steps and propose corrective measures.
2. Design, implementation and improvement of compact electronics for silicon detectors:
- You are responsible for developments from analogue circuits and PCBs to industrialisation.
- As part of a team, you will carry out an electronic project from design to completion by planning the appropriate instrumentation, testing and reporting in an autonomous and responsible manner.
Our client is a leading global provider of innovative nuclear measurement solutions for safety, security and the environment.
They hire exceptional people and foster a culture of career growth, mentoring and professional development. In addition to a safe and cooperative
working environment and progressive benefits, it provides the opportunity to do work that really matters. This helps create solutions that are used around the world to maintain the safety of personnel, assess the health of nuclear facilities and protect the public and the environment.
- You hold a Master's degree in Electronics Engineering. Both school leavers and experienced candidates are eligible.
- You have experience with programming and you know Python, C# and SQL databases or you are willing to learn this. Knowledge of Visual Basic is a plus.
- Knowledge of semiconductor detectors and radiation detectors or applications and/or spectroscopy is an advantage.
- You have a fluent command of English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
- Flexible in tasks, motivated and acting autonomously are your strengths.
- You learn quickly and adapt easily in a rapidly changing market.
- You are customer-oriented: a clear communicator, who analyses problems, identifies causes and implements solutions.
- You are a team player: ask for input from colleagues, motivate others to give their full effort and help create a strong team.
- You act with safety in mind.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.