This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Immediate contract with the customer.
- Numerous internal and external training courses.
- 32 days of leave, with the company only being collectively closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Meal vouchers of €7/day worked.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Possibility to join a flexplan, so you can choose your own company car and fuel card. Are you more of a cyclist? Then a bicycle lease is also a possibility.
- A gross salary that will run around €3800, depending on your degree and experience.
As a member of the R&D team, you will be jointly responsible for the development of the displays. You are responsible for the development of the embedded electronics and the FPGA (an important element in the operations of the system where correct input is important).
You will experience all phases of the development process, where quality, accuracy and safety are of paramount importance.
Together with the team, you will be responsible for offering the best developments for the customer.
Together with our client, active in electronics, we are looking for an electronics engineer whose markets are aerospace, defence and general display.
Today, they employ around 380 people and have been around for a long time! Currently, they have been taken over by a large international group, but notice that they are still able to retain their SME atmosphere. Because of the short communication lines, the manager can also come and say hello to his colleagues every day.
These short lines of communication are also reflected in their recruitment and onboarding policy. Thus, they will be able to switch very quickly and immediately provide a guided tour.
In the company, a team has been set up within workers, white-collar workers and management who are responsible for the company or retirement parties.
You can also enjoy a basket full of fresh fruit every Tuesday and numerous training opportunities.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in electronics.
- You have a strong interest in the hardware part. Knowledge of embedded systems, video processing and design play in your favour.
- You are someone who can work very precisely and who has knowledge of development standards (e.g. DO 254).
- You work in an international team so you mainly have a good knowledge of the English language.
- You are someone who can bring atmosphere and dynamism to the team, your friends would describe you as 'the fun maker'.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via email@example.com or via +56 62 04 36.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.