This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Electricity
- Full-time, permanent contract.
- 40 hours/week allowing you to accrue 12 ADV days.
- Salary package complemented by a company car and fuel card.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
As an Electrical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and following up your own projects from quotation phase to execution and follow-up.
- Responsible for design, price requests, calculations, quotations and working drawings.
- Ordering materials.
- Consultation with subcontractors.
- Site administration.
- Planning of works and monitoring the quality of work delivered.
- Consultation on a regular basis with the project team and external partners (architects, engineering firms and building owner).
- Leading a project team and managing workers.
- Participate in site meetings where you act as the first point of contact for the customer.
- Finally, you prepare billing or monthly requisition statements.
The family business specialises in industrial electrical works such as access control, sign building, camera surveillance, fire detection, high-voltage cabinets, HVAC, among others. They specialise in projects such as offices, industrial halls, car parks, etc. They take care of new installations as well as the renovation and maintenance of existing electrical installations.
It currently employs around 60 staff. The company is easily accessible because of their location close to an exit of the E313 motorway.
- Technical degree obtained (electricity, electromechanics, etc.) or equivalent through experience.
- Several years of experience accumulated in a technical management position.
- Good knowledge of industrial electrical works.
In the Project Manager position, you are organisationally strong, able to tackle projects in a structured way and work meticulously and cost-consciously. You enjoy communicating with customers and employees. You have a great sense of responsibility and know how to stimulate and motivate people.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.