This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Electrical Project Engineer
- In this position, you are responsible for working out technical calculations and cost calculations, taking into account the estimated (working) hours, the necessary materials and risks.
- You have telephone contacts with customers to gather additional information needed for the preparation of these calculations.
- You make price enquiries with suppliers, place the necessary orders and follow them up.
- As a draughtsman, you are responsible for the development of electrical and (mechanical) design and implementation plans for both low, medium and high voltage.
- You monitor the index plans and schedules and are responsible for updating the plan list.
- You support the sales team with the preparation of complex quotations and margin calculations.
- In time, you will assist the sales and project team during negotiations at the customer's site.
- You draw up the planning and are responsible for the start-up and follow-up of projects.
- You are in contact with subcontractors.
- Finally, you do the post-calculations of projects.
- If you like to travel, there is also the possibility to occasionally participate in projects abroad.
- If you are a junior engineer, you will go through the various tasks step by step and be given more and more responsibility.
Our client is an independent spin-off of a large group with which they collaborate very often. Our client is the solution for breakdowns of high-voltage cabins, for power supply on large construction sites & mass events, for creating test situations, for setting up power plants with generators, for installations and machines with a need for high power...
- You are in possession of a Bachelor or Master degree in Electromechanics, Electrical Engineering, Electricity... or you are equivalent through experience.
- You have good electrical knowledge.
- Knowledge of SEE-electrical and/or Autocad and/or Inventor is a plus.
- A good knowledge of Excel is required.
- You have a very good knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You are numerically strong and can organise things well.
- You are accurate and can easily anticipate customer needs.
- Working in a dynamic environment with the necessary flexibility suits you.
- You can switch quickly and work on several things at once.
- You are a down-to-earth person who can work well in a team and you do not have a 9-5 mentality.
- You have the desire to grow with this dynamic company.
Permanent contract of indefinite duration
Laptop & Mobile phone
Hospitalisation insurance (also for your family)
Super modern, congestion-free working environment
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.