This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Electrical project engineer
What's in it for you?
- A place in a fun young group within a family-run business
- You will work on the most beautiful projects
- A varied job with 50/50 split between office and sites
- An attractive salary package complemented by company car and fringe benefits
- A workplace with short lines of communication
- A modern working environment
- Opportunities for training
As an electrical design & project engineer, you will have many responsibilities, including:
- Engineering of the projects
- Elaborate electrical design
- Creating own designs (design & build) of new projects
- Attend meetings with clients on location
- Perform electrical calculations (lighting studies, short-circuit and cable calculations)
- Provide a point of contact for the project leaders
Our client is a family business specialising in electrical installations in various sectors. They realise total projects and mainly deal with installations of medium and low voltage, relightings, sign building, power management, data, fire and burglary, automation. This completely from design to implementation. With so many projects coming in, they want to expand. Future assured.
As a project engineer, you are ideally:
- In possession of a Master's degree or equivalent through experience
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.