This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Are you the Electrical Engineer we are looking for?
What can you expect?
- Depending on your knowledge and experience, your salary will be between €2000 - €4000 gross.
- Meal vouchers €8 per day worked
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- 20 leave days + 12 ADV days (40h working week)
- Possibility of a free GSM subscription
In addition, there are numerous non-financial assets:
- Growing business group that is stable and financially sound and where you will be exposed to the latest technologies
- Both horizontal and vertical development opportunities
- Are you a sporty person? Or do you just want to exercise more? Then the company will motivate you to take part in sporting activities
o Own running event
o Running or walking at noon
o Participation in sporting events
- The company has a strong social commitment
o Gifts for employees on holidays with the proceeds going to a good cause
o Birthday gift
- Training programme tailored to your needs with both internal and external training opportunities
Depending on your background, ambitions and experience, the position may be slightly different, more towards project engineer:
- You take care of the electrical design and schematics of various projects
- You participate in the start-up and aftercare
- Together with the project leader, clients and partners, you discuss the specifications of the design based on the client's request.
- You have a good knowledge of the technology and standards for electrical installations (and boards)
- You ensure clear documentation
- You oversee the timely and quality delivery of reliable and tested systems
- You will mainly work in Eplan P8. Knowledge of AutoCAD or other CAD systems is also welcome.
- You are in continuous contact with the department leader to whom you report and the various project leaders for consultation.
For the Antwerp department of a multi-technical player, we are looking for engineers with a passion for electricity. The company is a service provider for both industry and the tertiary sector and realises electrical installation projects. Various specialisations are possible: from medium voltage and sign construction over emergency power supplies and charging stations to network infrastructure, security and smart building techniques. Thanks to the group's multi-technicality, they can also realise total projects for their customers. Within the Antwerp department (Herenthout and Wijnegem), they specialise in
- Electrical and instrumentation: cabling machines and production systems directly at the customer's premises, work preparation
- Construction of signs/cabinets: small workshop at 2 locations and sometimes installations at customers' premises
- Electrical engineering: Eplan drawings
- Software and automation projects
The group places strong emphasis on practical knowledge, so they like to have a hands-on mentality.
Within the company, there is a warm, family atmosphere against the backdrop of a financially strong group of some 1,000 employees.
You recognise yourself in the following points:
- Location Wijnegem (or Herentals if you already have experience in electrical engineering) is a feasible location for you
- You have a technical bachelor's or master's degree
- Master's degree is an asset, but not a must
- You have knowledge of and a passion for electricity within one of the specialisations or in a broad sense
- If you have just graduated, it is an added advantage if you have already gained practical experience in a student job, side project, internship, etc.
- Extra advantage if this passion continues in your free time
- You are motivated to invest in yourself in order to grow
Are you interested in the position, but do you not find yourself in the above description? Do not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss the matter together!
03/750 28 80
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.