This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will join a company with around 30 colleagues. You will have a challenging position with responsibility and the opportunity to contribute to the further growth of a successful company. The company culture encourages initiative and entrepreneurship. In return, you will receive a competitive salary with fringe benefits such as eco cheques, meal vouchers and group insurance.
Furthermore, you can count on flexible working hours in a 38-hour week supplemented by 6 ADV days. Moreover, your weekend starts as early as 2pm on Friday and leave days are free to choose with the exception of between Christmas and New Year.
As an electrical engineer, you will be part of the engineering team and will be responsible for the following range of tasks:
- You will create the electrical schematics (EPLAN) for machines, projects,... this includes cable lists, I/O lists, switchboard boards,...
- You design the boards in consultation with the electrical engineers.
- You will be responsible for managing schedules and bills of material.
- You will help coordinate the purchase of electrical components.
- You will review the electrical requirements of the machine together with mechanical and software engineering.
- You are responsible for risk analysis and requirements to CE conformity in consultation with mechanical and software engineering.
- You will support electrical assembly.
- You will keep up with the latest technologies around networking, communications, security,...
This company is an export-oriented machine builder with an extensive sales and service organisation. Its focus is on developing and manufacturing laser-equipped machines and associated production lines for a variety of applications and materials. The speciality is laser cutting, laser welding and laser cladding. They have a complete range of products for laser cutting, welding and cladding, with or without automatic loading and unloading systems and also manufacture customised products. Today, they are looking for an electrical engineer to join their team.
As an electrical engineer, you can largely tick off the requirements below:
- You obtained a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in electronics/electromechanics/energy technology,... or are equivalent through experience.
- You have practical knowledge of electrical schematic drawing in Eplan or similar programmes.
- You preferably have experience in mechatronics, mechanical engineering and automation projects.
- Experience in programming safety PLCs is a plus.
- You are a team player and passionate about engineering, automation and electromechanics.
- You are eager to learn, communicative and have strong programmatic and analytical skills.
- You can work independently and are immune to stress.
- You are fluent in Dutch with a working knowledge of English.
- You can document well and work in a structured way
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.