This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Senior Recruitment Manager
09/365 26 33
- In this position, you get the chance to develop yourself in a wide range of modern techniques.
- Sliding timetable
- Selectable days off
- Competitive remuneration package
- You will be working in a versatile position
- You are jointly responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of the diverse and modern range of machines
- You are co-responsible for solving all non-mechanical problems: electrical, electronic, production software, instrumentation, ...
- You take care of the (preventive) maintenance in the 3 production departments
- You actively participate in the implementation and follow-up of improvement projects
- You work in day shift but 1 week out of 5 you are willing to take on the permanence (Mon-Fri).
Our client is a major player in the textile industry with 100 workers and 65 office staff at the Kruishoutem site. They have a chemical and a textile part. The company has a high seniority and a reasonably flat structure. They can switch quickly and people are given a lot of freedom. They organise an annual staff party and there are various sports activities.
- Education: industrial engineer electricity/electronics or bachelor with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of PLC (S5/S7 - TIA portal), measurement and control technology
- Knowledge of engine controls is an advantage.
- Experience with the Ultimo maintenance package and/or SEE electrical drawing program, or willingness to learn more.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.