This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Electrical Design Engineer
- Internal training and mentoring to support your growth.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary and extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance.
- Challenging job with a lot of responsibility in a solid, ambitious company for an exciting niche market
- Company with a very strong focus on robotics applications, offering opportunities for projects outside the sector
- Pleasant working environment with plenty of room for personal input (afterworks, New Year's event, fruit and soup, etc.)
- A healthy work-life balance
- 40-hour week in day shift
In the role of the Electrical Design Engineer you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work together with the other draftsmen (electrical and technical), programmers and project engineer within the engineering team.
- You are also in close contact with the purchasing department, work preparation, workshop and technicians.
- You follow up projects from the electrical perspective from the drawing board to the finished end product.
- You will be responsible for the electrical design of the projects.
- You participate actively in design reviews and project assignments.
- You maintain the knowledge necessary for optimisations and innovations.
- You interpret P&IDs and think functionally about the operation of the machine and, in consultation with the head of the department, keep track of the design decisions in the risk analysis and the construction file of the machine.
- You work in a highly structured way and have an eye for planning, standardisation and cost-saving.
- You draw up the I/O lists and check the electrical diagrams, you follow up the board construction, the as-built creation of the electrical diagrams and ensure the preparation of the electrical assembly of the installations at the customer's site (on-site wiring, electrical connections, industrial network, signal exchanges for automation)
- You process the electrical bill of materials in the in-house ERP system.
- You prepare the construction file, operational and maintenance manuals in the project language. (Nl, E, F)
- You follow up the construction of the installations in the workshop and feedback "lessons learned" to the department.
- You report to the Engineering Manager.
Our client is a dynamic, no-nonsense company who operates worldwide in developing, supplying and maintaining production lines for breweries.
To strengthen their team in Belgium and support their international growth, they are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer.
- Master's degree or equivalent by experience
- You have great practical insight and a passion for engineering
- You have extensive knowledge of electrical constructions and electromechanics
- You have notions of process engineering, electricity and PLC programming
- You can work with 2D and 3D drawing packages
- You can work with ERP systems and document management systems
- You work towards results
- You are creative (inventive)
- You can work accurately and in a structured way
- You are a team player
- You are eager to learn
- Thinking level bachelor/master, with a technical background (through experience or education)
- You like to take responsibility
- You have a hands-on mentality
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.