This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will be working in a motivated team where professionalism and collegiality are important. You will also get the chance to develop your professional qualities to the full. Moreover, you will be working in a team with prevention, environmental and quality specialists, which means you will have a lot of variety.
Our client is also a leading stable and financially healthy company, located in a traffic-free environment.
You can count on an attractive gross salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers (€8), hospitalisation and group insurance, etc.
Furthermore, you get 6 ADV days on top of your statutory leave.
As EHS Assistant you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will work as an EHS Assistant from the IDPBW and start with a varied and exciting range of tasks aimed at ensuring compliance with environmental and welfare regulations and providing advice in this regard
- You will participate in projects in the premises to improve the overall environmental, welfare and safety situation.
- Based on the management system, which is certified according to ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001, you will work on further structuring the environmental and welfare policy and improving the system on the work floor.
- You guide the departments in implementing environmental and safety-related projects and carry out internal audits.
Our client is active in the production and development of aluminium structures and carpentry (windows, doors, curtain walls, verandas, etc.). In recent years, they have become one of the most important players in this field. Product innovation, design, technical skill and quality are decisive in this lead. The head office in Belgium employs 320 people; including their foreign branches, the company employs 1800 people.
Within the framework of the further development of the integrated HSE management system and the implemented welfare and safety policy, they are looking for an EHS Assistant.
As an EHS Assistant, you can tick off most of the following items:
- You have completed a higher degree in a relevant field or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a certificate of prevention advisor level II.
- Preferably you already have a first work experience in a production environment.
- You are dynamic, fluent and can function well both independently and in a team.
- You think and work in a solution-oriented way, you are quality and safety-conscious.
- You are eager to learn and to acquire as much knowledge as possible.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch. You have notions of French and English.