This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Dynamics 365 BC Consultant
- Experience-based pay
- Commercial vehicle
- 20 holiday days plus 12 adv days
- Flexible working hours. You start between 8h and 9h and stop between 17h and 18h.
- Mobile phone with contract
- Meal vouchers
- Annual Team Building
- A healthy mind in a healthy body
As an MS Dynamics 365 BC Consultant, you are the ambassador of the company together with your colleagues.
You are responsible for the development and adjustment of the software modules for the customers.
Through training and self-study, you will obtain the necessary certificates to become the expert in the field.
You will therefore often be found at customers' premises, but you will be working together with a colleague on the job.
Our client specialises in automating business processes.
In addition to their expertise in software for rental companies, driving schools and training centres, they also produce custom software for all kinds of companies.
All of this from the MS Dynamics 365 Business Central ecosystem
What will you fill your 40-hour week with?
- On the basis of technical and functional analyses you will make adjustments to MS Dynamics 365.
- you create links to other applications and web links
- Design, development and testing of applications, lists, interfaces, etc.
- you are the point of contact for your customers and provide the necessary support
- You help implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC at your customer.
Don't let that stop you if you have the desire but not the knowledge.
Under expert guidance, you will receive the right training to do your job with pleasure.