This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Draftsman Precast Concrete
- Permanent contract of unlimited duration.
- An attractive salary adapted to your knowledge and experience.
- 32 holiday days.
- This job offers you sufficient variation in which you come into contact with different disciplines. You will work closely with the production team. Your sharp ideas quickly become tangible reality.
- Forget standardisation. Thanks to the customer-oriented approach, every project is challenging.
- Join a stable company and be surrounded by a young team. Moreover, they are always open to initiative and your own input.
- In addition to teamwork, you will be given the opportunity to work sufficiently independently to allow your sense of responsibility to shine through.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 24 41 43
- You are responsible for the execution files of concrete elements such as balconies, façade panels, ornamental elements, beams, columns, stairs, spiral staircases, sills, cover stones, wells, etc.
- After thorough analysis of the file, you look for the appropriate solution for prefabrication and assembly.
- In addition, you are responsible for the modelling of precast elements such as reinforcement, anchoring, etc. Using Autocad, you fine-tune the production plans.
- Moreover, you are an important contact point for customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- After the plans have been approved, you continue to follow up the file.
Our client is a manufacturer of customised precast concrete products and has been an established player in the construction sector for 10 years. Due to constant expansion, they are currently looking for a motivated work planner-draughtsman.
- You have an engineering degree, preferably Bachelor or Master, or can provide relevant experience.
- The drawing programme Autocad has few secrets for you.
- In addition, you have sufficient technical insight, are eager to learn, and have the ambition to grow into a fully-fledged expert in precast concrete.