This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy of draftsman in Wingene, the company can offer you the following:
- a fixed monthly salary, negotiable through knowledge, experience and wishes
- additional legal benefits
- work in daytime hours from Monday to Friday (starting at 8 am or earlier) in a 40-hour week
- working in a flat structure
- own production and machinery in the company
For the vacancy of draftsman in the region of Wingene, you will perform the following tasks at start-up:
- Drawing up technical plans
- Review of drawings
- Printing of plans for workshop
First, you start as an 'assistant' draughtsman and then you grow into a Tekla draughtsman.
Is this not what you are looking for?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09/218.07.51
Then together we will look at the possibilities that may be of interest to you.
Our client is a family business located in the Wingene region.
They are an established name in industrial construction. Some of their projects: workshops, garages, shops, offices, hangars, ...
They have their own workshop for metal and concrete constructions.
Their team consists of 10 white-collar and 50 blue-collar workers, of whom 60% has been employed for more than 10 years. In other words, a very stable company!
The drawing team consists of 4 draughtsmen.
For the vacancy of Tekla draftsman in Wingene, we expect candidates with the following capacities:
- an engineering degree or equivalent through experience
- strong interest in industrial construction (steel and concrete)
- You have technical insight
- Knowledge of Autocad, knowledge of Tekla is an advantage, not a must