This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a design engineer, you will join a leading engineering company where you can fully develop yourself. There is a friendly atmosphere and the salary package is fully negotiable depending on your experience.
As a design engineer, you will have the following responsibilities:
- putting in order and preparing a catalogue/database of all materials needed
- Elaboration of customised drawing
- you convert the above drawings into working drawings for the workshop
- You draw up customer-specific pipe specs in 3D
- You will build on our existing content centres and libraries
This family-run SME manufactures complete installations in stainless steel for the food industry, mainly in Flanders. There are currently 60 employees working here.
As a design engineer, you will preferably have the following profile:
- a first working experience within piping/Hvac is a big plus
- initial work experience with autodesk programmes may be useful
- you like working independently but teamwork is also important
- Being busy with different projects does not scare you off
You do not fully agree with the above vacancy, but you are interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the above coordinates. We will be happy to help you.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.