This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
What can you expect from them?
- Warm and cool colleagues within a multidisciplinary team
- A varied position in a young, growing company with a vision for the future
- A full-time market remuneration
- Necessary support and training opportunities
- Great independence
Due to solid growth in projects, they are looking to strengthen their team of stability engineers with a Technical Draughtsman Stability. You will support the team in the elaboration of their projects regarding the stability of (non-)residential projects.
- Preparation of technical documents such as formwork plans, reinforcement plans, measurement statements and bending statements based on engineers' sketches
- Drawing out plans using AutoCAD
- Creation of measurement statements, bending statements and necessary specifications
- Assist stability engineer during project progress & adjust drawings
- Monitor and maximise achievement of tight assignment deadlines
Our client has been active in safety coordination for more than 10 years. However, they offer their services to all possible sectors and niches within construction, ranging from new construction, renovation, industry, remediation, . . .
They also take care of EPB reporting.
You have at least an A2 diploma, preferably a Bachelor's degree in Architecture
You can demonstrate a good working knowledge of AutoCAD through several years of experience
You have a good knowledge of MS Office
You highly value collegiality
You can work well independently
You work accurately, punctually and orderly
Bilingualism (N/F) is a plus
Are you interested in this vacancy but do not see yourself fully matched?
Then feel free to contact us, and we will go over your profile and your wishes for the future. We still have clients looking for motivated people.
You can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +32 9 218 07 51.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.