This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The great advantage of this vacancy is that you can fill your own position. Are you someone who prefers to do more calculating and is more involved with the customer and the quotations? No problem!
Or the other way around, do you prefer to sit behind the drawing table and follow the completion of the projects hands-on? This is certainly an option too!
- You are responsible for calculating the quotations
- You have a lot of customer contact
- You are responsible for setting up concepts of new machines to be designed
- Then you work it out and give it to the right person in the workshop and follow up how the project is going, whether the plan is clear, whether the measurements are correct....
Our client is a family business that has specialised in customised work for the concrete industry for more than 20 years. They design and produce goods for mechanical engineering and automation.
In addition to this activity, they also specialise in metalworking and design and manufacture fasteners.
With a close-knit team of about 50 employees who have the necessary knowledge and experience, they present themselves as a healthy company that wants to continue to grow!
You are someone with a technical background;
- You have experience as a draughtsman (preferably in the metal sector / machine building);
- You have experience with a 3D drawing program (preferably Solidworks)
- You have a great sense of responsibility;
- You can work independently;
- You are motivated and stress resistant;
- You have a good ability to adapt
If you don't fit any of the above descriptions but you are interested in the position, please contact me. Please contact me and we will go over everything. You can contact me at email@example.com or 089/480 720.
- You will be part of a pleasant team within a family business
- Good salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits
- 12 ADV days
- Career opportunities
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.