This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a future draftsman/calculator, you are driven to work in a team of four other draftsmen/calculators. You will be entrusted with the following tasks;
- Preparation of production drawings in Autocad 2D (40%)
- drawing up of construction plans
- Calculating the bill of materials (50%)
- Discussing price offers with customers B2B
- customer contact
-> more or less drawing work is expected depending on the degree of difficulty of the file
Our client is located in Sint-Niklaas. They specialise in the manufacture of aluminium profiles for verandas and pergolas. They guarantee high-quality products and this is why they are so popular. The workshop is staffed by an enthusiastic team where there is always room for a bit of humour. Learning is stimulated here and the employees can continue to develop themselves.
The ideal draughtsman/calculator recognises himself in this;
- Completed bachelor or A1 degree programme
- technical background and interest
- calm and precise person
- dares to speak French
- looking for a desk job
As a draughtsman/calculator you are entitled to the following remuneration;
- flexible hours
- construction holidays in August and at Christmas & New Year
- 12 extra leave days (ADV-days)
- meal vouchers
- possibility of leasing a car
- gross salary in line with the market
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.