This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Immediate contract with the customer.
- Numerous internal and external training courses.
- 32 days of leave, with the company only being collectively closed between Christmas and New Year.
- Meal vouchers of €7/day worked.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Possibility to join a flexplan, so you can choose your own company car and fuel card. Are you more of a cyclist? Then a bicycle lease is also a possibility.
- A gross salary that will revolve around €3000 gross, depending on your degree and experience.
To expand their R&D team, which currently consists of around 100 people, we are looking for an additional display engineer. As a display engineer, you will be responsible for the design and assembly of the displays with touch screen, LCD lighting and backlighting. You will determine and select the components according to the product requirements.
You will follow all phases of the project, from determination of the materials to delivery of the product. You will also do the concept, design, analysis and testing. You will collaborate intensively with your R&D colleagues.
Together with our client, active in electronics, we are looking for a display engineer whose markets are aerospace, defence and general display.
Today, they employ around 380 people and have been around for a long time! Currently, they have been taken over by a large international group, but notice that they are still able to retain their SME atmosphere. Because of the short communication lines, the manager can also come and say hello to his colleagues every day.
These short lines of communication are also reflected in their recruitment and onboarding policy. Thus, they will be able to switch very quickly and immediately provide a guided tour.
In the company, a team has been set up within workers, white-collar workers and management who are responsible for the company or retirement parties.
You can also enjoy a basket full of fresh fruit every Tuesday and numerous training opportunities.
For the display engineer we are looking for the following profile:
- An electronics engineer (industrial or civil).
- Experience is absolutely not a must, but you can present some school experience with photonics and/or physics.
- You have a hands-on mentality, you are not the person to sit at a desk for 8 hours every day.
- Preferably you have experience with programming languages such as Phyton, C# and Z-Max.
- Someone open-minded who wants to work in an international team.
- A problem-solving mentality and, above all, someone who can bring the atmosphere into the group.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via email@example.com or via +56 62 04 36.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.