This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Digital Banker - Easy Banking Center
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
- Maximum development and the opportunity to learn every day.
- Open-ended contract and a salary package with attractive benefits (cafeteria plan).
- Working in an enthusiastic and dynamic team with colleagues and experts around you all the time.
- A responsible and socially committed organisation.
Not quite the job you are looking for but still interested in working at BNP Paribas Fortis? Don't hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to look at the options together.
- You are a complete banker and you ensure maximum equipping of the customers in the 4 domains
- You advise customers proactively - both during incoming calls and during your own customer contacts and appointments - and are responsible for a group of customers.
- You proactively offer standard solutions to your customers in the areas of insurance, lending, investment and daily banking
- You are a Proud Digital Banker, who informs and guides customers in the use of our digital channels.
- You are responsible for the Net Promoter Score of your customer contacts.
- You follow up on your job KPIs.
- You identify customers with potential and guide them to Priority ( by James), Private or Entrepreneurial Bank.
- For 70% of the time, you proactively manage a client portfolio.
- For 30% of your time, you answer calls, which can also serve as leads to proactively fill your calendar with advice appointments.
As an external partner, we take care of the orientation for BNP Paribas Fortis. During a (digital) conversation, we then look at which offices correspond with your expectations and/or specialisation.
Do changes in customer behaviour pose challenges for you? Are you interested in the digital world? Are you a team player? Do you like working in shifts and did you know that there are also benefits to a job in shifts, such as extra pay or extra hours in line with your work schedule?
Good news, because the Easy banking centre is looking for a Digital Banker for the Hasselt site.
From the Easy banking centre, our staff provide the same service as in our branches, both in banking and in insurance. Thousands of customers are assisted and advised every day by phone, videoconference, e-mail, chat, ... The financial world never stands still and our customers want us to be "almost" always available: that is why the Easy banking centre is available on weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (also on bank holidays).
If we want to respond to the changing behaviour of our customers, we need to strengthen our team.
- You have a good level of knowledge about the 4 domains
- You are an expert in the field of Daily Banking and Digital Banking and promote the digital channels to the maximum extent; you are also an expert in private loans and keep your knowledge up to date.
- You have a good knowledge, both theoretical and practical, of all commercial tools and procedures.
- You are change-oriented: you understand the bank's strategy and are able to communicate it in a positive and understandable way to your customers.
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and can provide advice in a professional and positive manner.
- You are commercially-minded, empathetic and a good listener.
- You are proactive, take initiative and are result-oriented.
- You can work in a planned way and are structured.
- You put the necessary flexibility in your schedule and you adapt to the needs of the customer.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.